Monday, October 6, 2008

Ugg, it's a beautiful fall monday and I have a long procrastinated paper hanging over me. Like the sword with the thread... what was that fable anyway? Many questions need answers, like do I really want to write (as a major)? If I like writing enough to do it seriously, then why isn't this paper a breeze? Yes, this is truly a college student's broken record.

Some updates: I'm not going to Ireland. I probably would have been able to with more time and planning, but after crunching numbers with red ink and tears, it's not going to work this time. Hopefully it will still be there in a couple years.
I'll also have a new address for the next couple of months. I'm moving out with 3 other girlies and it will probably be a bit tight (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom) but FUN.
Anyone want some pumpkin bread? I have the best recipe and I will make some for you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So sad on Ireland. While it is good to jump at those chances as much as possible, sometimes the answer is "no". I don't like the answer no. :)

And i want some pumpkin bread! Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks!

Jen said...

oh and yay on the new place! H

Jen said...

I made your pumpkin recipe TWICE last week. First time did the loaf for my small group, then went on a day road trip with friends to a wedding and make the receipe in muffins with cream cheese icing. It was good!