Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blond moment

For example, I've never really had to deal with peep holes before. But today, I was alone in the apartment and with the ensuing knock, I checked to see my visitor through this hole. Immediately ducking, I crawled carefully to the other room. Side note: if it was the boogie man, the door wasn't even locked. After a time of silence, I again crawled to noiselessly turn the bolt and deadlock the door. More knocks, and I hear.. "maintenance!" I then opened the door (with the deadlock still intact) and told him to come back another day.
Shockingly, I learned the other person cannot see you peep at them. Which I guess is the point of the peep hole. I even double checked on the outside, and couldn't see a thing. Sad I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ho, o, Oooooh, that's so good of a story!!!

I can't stop chuckling...