Friday, March 7, 2008

Five months later...

I think part of my problem is that a computer screen scares me. I am a veteran of pen and paper, and have been "journaling" since 1995. But the stack of notebooks have only been for me... and now trying to write for whoever might click upon this site might be where I am tripping up.

But I enjoy reading others words and thoughts, and I'd now like to be on the giving and not just receiving end. To write without critic and self-consciousness, to write what is real and not all dreams is a good idea, and one that might be hard. Because, God forbid, anyone actually get to know me...! I was always bad at brainstorming in school; spewing out the first middle and last idea, without any extra caution or 'yea THAT would never happen, wasn't how my brain liked to work. I would always like to think things through, and maybe too much. Hereditary props to my dad for giving me this personality trait :)

So all this to say that I'm gonna write publically now, whether anyone reads or not. And that it will sometimes be as logical or sensical (new word?) as a middle school english brainstorm assignment. But that's okay.

No comments: