Monday, August 4, 2008

Employment is.. fun?

I found a job after nineteen days of looking.  I don't think that's TOO bad, yet it's not a photojournalist model world traveler (which was what I was going for). It's nice to have money, what with all the school bills and regular bills and food bills and loans bills (?) and gas bills and fish buying going on.

And I'm not even living by myself yet, nor have any cute dependents (kids) or hunky men candy (husbands) to call my own. I'm shaking my fist at you modern world... why must you inflict such destruction upon a pocketbook? It's not even a pretty one, just small and shiny black. *sigh*

:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

welcome to reality.

:)

you are so witty when you write.

and

I love Bravo's. Yum

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Watch out, Jen will raid all of your tables' bread baskets. I'll be right behind her, eating the crumbs.

Your writing is very entertaining. Love it.

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

Love it!