Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life has been mostly a plate of mundane with a 1/2 cup of frustration and the usual pinch of this feeling called youaregoingnowhere. Yet I'm feeling like bare feet on warm summer pavement. I took a walk this morning, and recounting everything I had to do today, I realized it was filled with things like making money, and education, and being with friends and family. Not even factoring in my soft clean sheets. I know this is somewhat of a duh revelation. And I know I'm being vague in my explanations. So, for example, an opportunity came up for me to go with some of my Summit friends to Ireland and Scotland this November. These two places have reigned as the top contenders for my list called 'This is the order in which I would like to see the World'. I tried different options out like selling my car so I could go. But with good sense now somewhat back in place, I'm trying to keep my hands from clenching up around this idea again. I told Ashley I would give her an answer soon...

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just love how you write. I think I say this everytime I leave a comment.

DO IT!!!

[wow, did I just really shout that and shake the computer?]

Yes, you need to be responsible, but coming from a person who usually is "too responsible" , see if you can possibly make it work.

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

DO IT!!! (I am backing up Jen) i don't know how, and i would never tell you to go into debt for it but almost for this... find a way make it happen :)
p.s. I guess i love how you write too. 8-)
-Adam

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful opportunity to stretch your faith and see God work in your heart. He desires good things for you even more than you desire them.

Read what is on the kitchen window.

Praying for you...