Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Flying high with occasional thuds

I love the fact that the world is so big, there is so much to do, so much to see and be and create, ways to be challenged and things to look forward to.   There is so much sometimes that instead of racing out and trying to devour it all I poke my head out of my shell- decide it's all much to daunting- and hide.  
But I don't want to hide anymore, I don't want to be afraid.   In Colorado I almost felt like a different person, one that could do pretty much anything.  Yet Summit was a bubble, an amazing bubble, and now that I'm in the world again I'm a little girl.   Right now I'm looking for a job, and if anyone knows of someone looking... let me know!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know the feeling. I get overwhelmed with too many choices or options. Sometimes I would rather have someone tell me what to do then figure it out...well sometimes.

Can't wait to see you in 3 days!